A few days late, but the counting continues.....
662. Girls helping in the kitchen
663. New, fun recipes
664. Flour covered fingers
665. Big sister love and kisses
666. Growing baby.....10lbs 4oz as of Monday
667. Fun at breakfast
668. Everyone home and together at supper
670. ...all 3 children getting adjusted (and mama too)
671. Little baby drunken-milkie smiles
672. Ann's book - One Thousand Gifts
673. Dinner with friends
674. Hearing of more and more pregnancies and coming babies
675. Sunday afternoon naps...
676. ...Joe watching the kids and letting me take a nap
677. Cleaned and organized freezers
678. Meals in the freezer
679. Meeting new people at church
Counting with Ann.